What better way to celebrate a new season than a good ol' Spring clean!
With all the excitement that a new season brings (brighter days, flowers blooming...), a proper decluttering sesh to clear out the bits we no longer need to make space for fresh things is the very first thing on top of our to-do list.
Truly, it's the season of new beginnings and hope. Out with the old, in with the new. And it's so good for the soul!
10 best Spring fragrances for your home
All organised and decluttered? Great! What's next?
After completing the ritual of your annual Spring clean, you'll want to use a delightful home fragrance to match. We round up our best spring fragrances to use in your home. New season, new scent and all that!
With that in mind, we've rounded up our fave fresh, floral and uplifting scents that makes your home smell great this Spring.
1. Lychee and Pink Peony: A very pretty fragrance where the distinctive sweet note of lychee is the first to hit your senses followed by the soft pink peony aroma.
2. Fresh Cut Grass: Here is a unique blend of fresh cut stems, soft grass, cool lily and a touch of lemon which creates an unusual but likeable (and realistic!) scent wax of fresh cut grass.
3. English Pear and Freesia: Whilst the fragrance of pear is usually reserved for the Autumn season, the freesia adds a floral note which makes this so perfect for Spring.
4. Velvet Rose and Oud: Gone are the days of the old traditional rose fragrances. This super gorgeous modern rose scent is coupled with delicate rose petal and a soft smokey oud.
5. Rhubarb and Custard: It's such a quintessential British classic! Rhubarb and Custard go hand in hand like peas and carrots. This popular fragrance starts with the zing of tart pink rhubarb which leads in to a creamy vanilla custard. A great balance of both fresh and sweet.
6. Peach Crumble: Another classic British pudding. The crumble. You really do smell the baked biscuity, sugary crumble in this scented wax melt. Reminiscent of the school dinner pudding, Peach Crumble is a wonderful blend of brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, soft stewed peaches and a hint of vanilla.
7. Lemon Sherbet: This takes you back to the ye olde sweet shoppe! Another scent you will all be familiar with is lemon sherbet. Fresh, tangy, and bursting with juicy lemons and a splash of red fruits and orange.
8. Afternoon Tea: Are you missing your girly gathering around a lunch of Afternoon Tea? Us too! This one is a mouthwatering combination of English tea and cream cakes, red berry fruit jam and English tea. Yum!
9. Pampering Bliss: Think of relaxing in a serene surrounding with the sound of waves splashing in the distance. This subtle yet unique blend of peach and apricot alongside and guava leading to a heart of peony, lily of the valley and fresh jasmine supported by a sweet base of caramel, soft sandalwood, amber and vanilla. Perfect to use in your living room for a relaxing atmosphere.
10. Lavender and Chamomile: Ideal to use while having some me-time in a bubble bath! Relax and rewind with this beautiful soothing scented wax melt. With relaxing tones of fresh herbs combined with lavender flowers warmed by a calming chamomile and a hint of geranium. Smells like a lavender field! Lush!
Which fragrance will you pick for your home this Spring?
Discover more scented wax melts in our shop now!